Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Pakistan and Turkey Trip

(Karachi Air Port)
I had a business trip to Pakistan and Turkey between 8/Apr till 15/Apr. Departed on 8/Apr'06 and the flight was 12.30pm.

This is my 2nd trip to Pakistan and its take 6 hours from Malaysia to
Karachi, Pakistan. The diffrent time between Malaysia and Pakistan is 3 hours. This trip together with my manager and my GM.

1st day we stayed in the Sheraton hotel and stewarders of MAS also stayed in this Hotel :) The next day, me together with my manager continue our trip to Istanbuk ,Turkey. We took the flight called Emirates and transit in Dubai. Its take 1 hours from Karachi to Dubai after waiting for 1 hours we continue our flight to Istanbul. The flight took 4 hour from Dubai to Istanbul.

The sensor in Dubai and Istanbul Air Port very sensitive. I need to take out my belt, wallet, shoe, ring huh,...only left cloths nia to pass by the sensor or otherwise the guards will ask you take off all you cloths to check....:p

We arrived at Istanbul about 6.00pm local time. The diffrent time between Istanbul and Malaysia is 5 hours which Malaysia time is 11pm. The weather quite cool which about 15 degree....huh...

Istanbul is a nice place and more to Europe types. The girls here wow....beautiful...In here. you can use the Euro Money or Turkey Lina. The exchange rate is USD1=YTL1.3. The expenses here can say damn expensive...I think should asked my company increase my travel claims...kahsian..only USD53per day.....:(

(Blue Mosque)
After visited our customer on 11/May, we spended half day visit the famous mosque which is blue mosque. The hotel provided free bus shuttle to let the visitors visited some intresting place in Istanbul.
We back to Karachi on 11/Apr'06 evening flight. On the way we back, we heard that bom attacted at Karachi on 11/Apr'06 and died 71 peoples wow...my boss was there...(after we heard from my boss the incident only 2km from the hotel.)..why my boss tak kena...;p just kidding ha ha.
We arrived Karachi at 5.am Morning on 12/Apr'06 and we got another meeting at 9.am.. wow no need to sleep lah....who say oversea good.....
(Lahore Air Port)
We continue our journey to Lahore on 13/May after. The flight from Karachi to Lahore took about 1 hours and 25 minutes. We stayed 2 nights in Holiday Inn, Lahore. After visited our customers in Lahore, we back to Karachi on 15/May and took flight to Malaysia at the 15May mid night...huh...so...tired........Arrived Malaysia on 16/may 9.am,,,,,,,,,hurray........

No comments: