Wednesday, May 17, 2006

About My Company

Here, I want to intro my 3rd company in my work life since 2001. My current company called Fuchitex (M) Sdn Bhd and i worked here since Dec2002...eh...about 3 1/2 years...wah so long liao...

My company located USJ, Subang which beside the LDP highway to Puchong from Hicom. Our main product is automotive fabric which current we supply for MyVi 1.3, Kancil, Kenari, Kelisa, Renalt Kangoo, Kia Spectra, Naza Sutera....etc etc...
This fabric familiar right??....Is Current Kancil Fabric.
MyVi Fabric
Naza Sutera Door Panel,,,Fabric also our product
We rent shop lot with 2 Floor which ground floor is mkg office, 1st floor is our GM room and 2rd floor is our designer dept. We had our own capability to design the pattern for the fabric we propose to the car maker.

We also had our factory at Batu Pahat with Fabric Maker Machine. Total workers about 70 people. Let view some snat shot of my office.....



This front door of the office.......

This is the inside view of our mktg office so untidy.. ;o


This is my seat...... ;o

I will will intro our mktg team in my next post.........................to be continue...

No comments: