Friday, May 19, 2006

MPSJ Parking Summons

p
What a shit and once again I had been summon by MPJP on the reason didn't paid the parking in front of the office.

This "celaka" new coming MPSJ officer so hardworking came here on 3.30pm to summon who did not pay their parking. This month, I got 2 summons liao.....shit....
Thanks to this 19 years old fresh officer,,.....dun let me see u....

This is my 6 summons since from year 2003 which MPSJ started their parking paying sytem in USJ21. Each summons cost me RM80 but still valuable.

You see for the monthly parking need to pay RM80 and since 2003 until now need to pay RM3280 if I buy the parking sticker. Now I only "Kena" 6 summons only and cost RM480.

Anyway, until now even 1 summons I still not yet been paid to MPSJ although I had received that so called "warning letter"which asked me go to court if dun want to pay...huh so wat.....come n catch me stupid...



4 comments:

Dragon City said...

beware!! later police tangkap u and sodomize u !!

eWei said...

cis....MPSJ still not yet corporate with polis & JPJ so no need to worry....

Anonymous said...

lagi siaw... i mean u... how come kena one saman liao and never learn the lesson...

confusius - a man who commited a mistake & doesnt correct it, is commiting another mistake

WOOOIIII change parking lot lar

eWei said...

lew, fuch where got other parking lot.....u lagi stupid ...all need to pay one...u park here same with park threre...