Monday, May 29, 2006

Damn you---Restaurant Shema

Well, this restaurant just openned for 2 months which near to my office. Of course, it to be our staffs 1st choice to breakfast there coz just opposite our office.


Wat I very unsatify with this restaurant is the price never same whereas I ate the same thing everyday which is Nasi Goreng+1/2Telur Rebus (attached picture)+ Teh O Ais.


Below is the price which they charged me by last week:

1. Monday-RM2.50

2. Tuesday-RM2.40

3. Wednesday-RM2.30

4. Thursday-RM2.50

Of course, as a "good consumer"I had sound out my unsatifying on this matter on that Tuesday when they charged me RM2.40:

Me: Boss, u punya harga macam saham, kejap naik kejap turun...

Worker:.......smile like stupid.......

After I had scored that day, on Wednesday they charged me RM2.30. But on Thurdays, another worker has charged me again with the price RM2.50. That day, I direct "tembak"that worker:

Me: Kenapa u harga kejap naik kejap turun and never same everyday...

Worker: Ni bergantung pada qty u ambil bang...

Me: Apa maksud qty ambil, I everyday ambil lebih kurang saja.

Worker: U tak puas hati yah.....

Me: Mesti lah i tk puas hati, I tak kisah tu 10sen 20sen tapi tak puas hati harga tiap tiap hari beza..baik tukar saja lah nama "Restaurant Shema" jadi "Bursa Saham"

After that I had paid that RM2.50 and I sweared....never ever go there again Fxxx Yxx Shema Restaurant.............

No comments: