Monday, November 27, 2006

My House

Quite a long time, I haven't updated my blog since quite busy with my house. Yup finally, we had collected our new house's key and also the CF from our developer last few weeks.


My new house address is xx....(due to secure purpose been deleted by blogger)....^-^

Front view of my house

View from inside

Dining place

Kitchen

Stair

Master Room

Another two rooms

After collected the key, we were busy to complaint the defects, source the constrator to renovate the house, survey the furnitures and measure the size to suit in our new house.

So far we had bought the master room bet sets, sofa, TV cabinet and coffee table. We also had selected the constrator for our kitchen cabinet, car part skylight, awning backside, car porch cement and back side cement and also the wiring.

There still a lot of things need to buy such as: air-conds, fans, lamps, dining tables, tank, etc etc.... * - *

Oh man....who can "pinjam "me the money

Well, expected my house can be move in end of Jan'07 if everythings smooth......

3 comments:

Dragon City said...

dun forget to buy LCD tv 41" , ok?

eWei said...

fuck .....u thought wa kaya....u only budget for 29"flat TV nia..

Anonymous said...

dear,pls take out our home address,un-secure to post on blog like this.