Friday, September 15, 2006

Wat a week.....

Wat a week i'm facing........:

My admin has knew that I accessed the internet by illegally.
(last time I had asked my ex colleague to "open the line"for me ^^)

Then, of course they asking the IT people to come and blocked my internet's accessbility.

So boring this few days cause cannot accessed the internet.

Wat I'm going to do.... use the only one "public"computer to access the internet and damn slow.

This computer hmmm no Pentium, Microsoft Window 98, wait 1 minute to access from 1 page to another page. If got picture one....more that 2 minutes....fuck......

Until yesterday, I felt that no meaning again for my life without internet in my computer and how going to blog by using that "public computer"

There still got hope in this world, I found that I still can accessed the internet. I also dun know and why just having try on it and well........"I can access the internat again"

Thanks God.....................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

小心,上得山多终遇虎...