Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The Most Recommend Sea Food Restaurant

This restaurant called Restaurant Fresh Uncle Seafood 23 or 23 Restaurant. This restaurant located at PJ.

If ready want to have a dinner there, at least you need prepared RM500 above for seafood. You can eat all kind of the seafood here like lobster, crab, spider crab, fish, prawn, abalone, so on.....

You can select at the aquarium with fresh one...but pls carefull your money or otherwise no money to pay...:0

I have come here 4-5 times and of course with my boss togerther with customer. There is my boss at right hand side and our Japanese customer. You can see behind there is the aquarium which you can select your choice.


See how big is the lobster and still alive when you eat the meet. We eat without cook together with Wasabi + source (is that called sasimi??). This lobster cost RM200++....

Here one of the famous food is crab cook with salt egg..but for me not very good as all the taste is salt egg taste. The crab at Fatty Crab is the best...^^

You also can found the Japan Crab as I don't know what the name which the size is very very big some. Can somebody tell me??

Abalone here cost RM1300++ wow only with one oh....only come with boss then we can try for it..the salary like us where got chance to eat this.

You can come to this Restaurant to try if you kena nombor........^^

For me not able to come as too expensive and 1 dinner will finished my half salary^^.....

Comment Star: ****

No comments: